Friday, May 27, 2016

Olive you!

So I joined a new facebook group called the Olive Polish, why?! Because I'm a greenie... I really love the color and all of the beautiful ugly shades it comes in. The first group collaboration was easy, use a pretty ugly and go with it!! So after spending two days playing with my DIY mat, I decided a gradient was Green Light.

Used my very first green's to ever grace the current collection, they happened to be from Julep! Mavens Unite. I honestly believe starting out trying to build a polish collection of 5 free's , investing into julep was the best way to go. I loved getting the special boxes and shopping the clearance sales, however after almost a year I stopped the boxes. It is pricey~ plus I was introduced to Indies.





Had to add the Pun.
Get the Card here ^

*disclaimer I do not get endorsed or paid by anything I post on my blog, this is all honest work~
If I see something I like , I share..

And now the Mani business!!!

Roc sold ( the deep olive) and then Kendra (the sparkly olive). As a way to not leave the nail completely naked I used Chaos and Crocodiles in An alpaca with a plan ( honestly one of my fave formula's of the moment). Oh yeah I used sally hansen's instadry in black to black ( # 360) for the tips.


 under a ottlight
 Ottlight
 Day light
And phone camera flash ( I like this pose, dub invisible cup)

Thanks for visiting
Keeks~

No comments:

Post a Comment