Friday, May 27, 2016

Lets Go Crazy


 So I know I'm all late on the Prince Ride ( what a beautiful ride it is) ummm gosh that man was gorgeous sole to soul~

 This was my "Lets go Crazy" lets get nuts manicure in honor of the "Beautiful One".

Forever my favorite song!!!  Don't ask me which polish I broke out for each finger, cause honestly I went crazy and grabbed all my purple polish's and just started painting away~

oh wait I recognize one polish "lovely assistant" on the ring finger by Love,Angeline.
ooooh and Tanzanite Staccato on the middle finger. I think the MDJ is on the pointer finger ( one of the polishes from her anniversary duo idk which one) and the thumb I believe is space cadet by mango bunnies... that last one I really have no idea...


Gosh I really did go crazy!!!

So to add to the bucket list , I'm traveling to Paisley Park in the near future because I was summoned by the purple one.


And here are two more shots, I didn't get alot of great photos.. but you know his birthday is coming soon... #gemini so I will be doing another mani in his royal purple honor!!!

and I love my mickey bottle to boot~


No comments:

Post a Comment