Monday, June 6, 2016

The whole bean

Hello lovelies

Did a quick manicure inspired by serena from copy cat claws. I was in love with this coffee inspired manicure she did using an uberchic plate. So what did I do, bought the same plate because the image was sooooo java!! I also mixed in some images from a moyou london plate from the cookbook collection "high tea", because coffee & donuts = love~

Below is a picture of her beautiful mani
Image from www.copycatclaws.blogspot.com
Go visit her, if you haven't already~

And below is mine :)

I know doesnt even compare to hers lol, but my stamping skills are improving yay!!!!
 
The polishes add to the inspiration
Delush "a whole latte love"

 and 
HoneyBunny  Lacquer "Cafe Mocha"
 Oh yeah mocha!!! Delicious 
Im definitely gonna try another coffee manicure. Have a great week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment