Saturday, March 11, 2017

2016 How bout dah~


Hey Lovelies just catching up with 2017, Im still hanging in their nursing school life his kicking my butt. But noo worries Im still fighting and crying lmao but more importantly still trying phew only 9 months to go woohoo!!!! Just gonna post a few pictures of some manicures Ive doe since the last post~

KJA

Back tracking from late late post of 2016~





Sept 20, 2016

This Manicure was teacup inspired, Used Femme fatale "Arrival of Venus" and Delush polish "Olive you long time" . The stamping plate was from delush polish as well from the tea time collection "high and might tea".




 Sept 25, 2016
 I was having abit of an obsession with Femme Fatale polishes they are just too gorgeous.
Used Azature "black diamonds" as the base, Squishy face polish "I remembered something" finding dory duo she had as the blue accent. I stamped with femme fatales "Across the sea", yes it actually stamps and the fact that its a thermal makes it even more breathless aghhh so in love~

I do not remember for the life of me what exact plates I used for this stamping. I just know it was a Uber chic plate.





Sept 30th,2016

All about that mermaid life, seeing these photos makes me want to order new mermaid plates. I ended up using vinyls from Love, Angeline. Sad face she closed her stores, I will miss her beautiful collections.


 The polish is Femme Fatale once again, the base color is "swept across the sea" which is the thermal changing polish. Its a warm nude when cold and a light silvery blue when warm. I topped it with "Breath of Zephyros" also femme fatale its a warm shimmery goldish champagne.

If you are interested in seeing the color shifts I posted a quick instagram video of it back in september when I was in a cold vacation in the Poconos.





That Awkward hand pose yikes

Instagram pictures are on my EvolKeeks account~

Thank you all for stopping by, hopefully I have something for you soon.

EVLKS

No comments:

Post a Comment